As a Code of Ethics Data Analyst, you will be responsible for all aspects of clients’ day-to-day personal trading compliance administration, including new client configuration and implementation, troubleshooting, drafting personal trading and best execution reports, and completing daily brokerage data imports onto ACA’s System or other similar systems.
• Bachelor’s Degree required - concentration or previous work experience in business, accounting, finance, criminal justice, law, or economics preferred
• Minimum 1 year experience in Finance/Compliance role
• Knowledge of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, specifically the personal trading code of ethics rule thereunder (Rule 204A-1)
• Ability to exercise discretion and make independent judgments on matters of significance
• Demonstrated professional integrity
• Dependable, flexible, and adaptable to new ACA initiatives and changing client needs
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, small-team environment
• Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and clients
• Highly motivated and goal oriented; proactive in one’s own education and career progression; volunteers for and shows initiative on both internal and external projects and tasks
• Dedicated to upholding ACA’s high quality standards and customer service focus
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Acrobat, and the Internet
ACA is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against current or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, citizenship, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristics prohibited by law.