The individual in this position is responsible for assisting with the administration of regulatory filings for clients as well as conducting careful analyses of clients’ books and records, including electronic communications and/or marketing materials among other things, for potential regulatory deficiencies. The individual in this position is also responsible for drafting reports and summarizing findings for clients.
• Assist with the overall administration and coordination for regulatory filings
• Interpret complicated and nuanced documents that may pose regulatory risks
• Assist with the planning of upcoming reviews, including participating in calls with clients, reviewing client policies and procedures, and working with supervisor to resolve any issues
• Draft reports for clients summarizing ACA’s review and the findings from such reviews
• Assist with other ACA service offerings, such as assisting with preparing regulatory filings
• Perform other ad-hoc work/special projects as necessary to support ACA on various client and internal initiatives
• Bachelor’s Degree required – concentration or previous work experience in business, accounting, finance, criminal justice, law, or economics required
• Demonstrated professional integrity
• Ability to exercise discretion and make independent judgments on matters of significance
• Demonstrates professional integrity
• Dependable, flexible, and adaptable to new ACA initiatives and changing client needs
• Ability to work well in a fast paced, small team environment
• Ability to work independently, multi-task and prioritize effectively
• Dedicated to upholding ACA’s high quality standards, customer service focus, and commitment to protecting clients’ confidential information
ACA is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against current or prospective employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, citizenship, ancestry, genetic information, or any other characteristics prohibited by law.